All principles are in line with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
1) Processing principles
We honor and respect the highest standards of personal data protection when processing your personal data, and we adhere to the following in particular:
- We always process your personal data for a clear and comprehensible purpose, by specified means, in a prescribed manner, and only for a period of time that is necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- We only process specific personal information and ensure that its processing conforms to the intended purposes and is necessary to meet these purposes.
- We process your personal data in a manner that ensures the highest possible security of this data and which prevents any unauthorized or accidental access to personal data, its alteration, destruction or loss, unauthorized transmissions, other unauthorized processing, and other misuse.
- We always keep you informed about the processing of your personal information and your full rights for obtaining information about our collection of data as well as about your other related rights.
- We follow appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security that meets all possible risks; all persons who come into contact with your personal information are under an obligation to respect the confidentiality of information obtained in connection with the processing of such data.
2) Purpose of processing
We process personal data for the following purposes:
1. If you are our client, business partner or their representation:
a) entering into and fulfilling business contracts;
b) performing analysis and measurements to determine how our products and services are used;
c) analyzing your preferences;
d) your title in marketing and advertising activities; and
e) sending any business communications and newsletters (you, as a data subject, have the right at any time to refuse the sending of business communications via a link in the business communication or by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. If you are a job-seeker, an employee or otherwise cooperating with our company group:
a) entering into, modifying or terminating employment or similar relationships;
b) the management of human resources;
c) the management of wages; and
d) the management of accounting.
3) Processing of your personal information with your consent
The processing of your personal data requires your consent. This is usually a situation where you voluntarily agree to the processing of personal data you have provided or is otherwise obtained. If you do not provide your consent, this may be the reason that we will not be able to provide you with certain products or services or will be forced to reasonably adjust the availability, scope or terms of the products and services provided.
Based on your consent, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- customer care;
- market research;
- monitoring customer behavior on our websites in connection with the services offered;
- placing photos on our website for presentation; and
- products and services offered; in particular, the dissemination of information, products and services offered, including available products and services that are specifically targeted at individual clients, by various channels such as by mail and by electronic means (including e-mail and messages sent to mobile devices via a telephone number) through a website.
4) Scope of personal data processed
Our company processes your personal data to the extent necessary to meet the above-mentioned purposes. We process only the personal data you provide us, in particular:
- in relation to business cooperation, business cases or projects between our company and you or a person or business with whom you are employed, by whom you are represented, or with whom you work;
- in connection with the performance of a job or as a candidate for work or cooperation in our company; and
- in connection with visiting www.zoxcall.com.
This is most often (but not exclusively) about the information you provide us or we have to process by law, or because we are following a legitimate interest, for example:
- name and surname;
- telephone number;
- email address;
- address of permanent residence;
- contact and / or mailing address;
- date of birth (age), or personal identification number;
- identification number (ID), or tax identification number (TIN) for suppliers and business partners;
- criminal record extracts (for employees), training certificates (for employees), medical records (for employees); and
- data on previous employment (especially for jobseekers and employees).
5) Method of processing personal data
Personal data is subject to permanent legal, physical, electronic and procedural control, and as a company, we have up-to date technical, hardware, software, control and security practices that provide the highest degree of protection of personal data against unauthorized handling or damage, loss or destruction . All persons who come into contact with personal data have either a statutory duty of confidentiality or are contractually committed to confidentiality.
6) Time period for processing personal data
We only process personal data for the period of time that is necessary for the purpose of processing it. We are continually assessing whether it is still necessary to process certain pieces personal data needed for a particular purpose. If we find that they are no longer needed for any of the purposes for which they were processed, we will discard the data.
We process personal data specifically for the duration of the contractual relationship and for the duration of the limitation period. In other cases, the data is processed for the period specified in the consent for the processing of personal data, until the withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data.
Personal data that is necessary for the proper provision of service, to fulfill all of our obligations, whether these obligations arise from a contract between you and us or from generally binding legal regulations, must be processed by us, regardless of your consent, for the period of time set by or in accordance with the applicable law, even after your consent has been withdrawn.
7) Sources of personal data
We collect personal data in particular:
- from clients themselves, business partners, employees or job seekers directly, for example, when entering into contracts, on the basis of tender, etc.;
- from publicly available sources (public registers, records or lists);
- from third parties authorized to handle the client’s personal data;
- from potential buyers of our services or products as part of our marketing activities and campaigns; and
- from our own activities, by processing and evaluating other personal data
8) Access and disclosure of personal data to third parties
Your client’s personal data is made available to our employees, in particular in connection with the filling of their work responsibilities, which require personal data to be handled only to the extent necessary in all cases and in compliance with all security measures. In addition, your personal data is passed on to third parties involved in the processing of personal data, or may be made available to them for any other reason in accordance with the law. The administrator has the right to process the personal data through a third party processor, who has entered into a processing agreement with the administrator and provides sufficient guarantees for the protection of your personal data. Therefore, prior to any transfer of your personal data to a third party, we will always enter into a written agreement with that party, in which the data will be processed so that it contains the same guarantees for the processing of personal data that we comply with in accordance with our legal obligations.
Although the provision of personal data is voluntary, no contractual relationship or employment can be entered into without its provision. For personal data not provided when entering a contractual relationship, you have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data free of charge through the email address email@example.com.
9) Your rights
Our company complies with the data protection laws that include the following rights when valid:
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent for future processing at any time.
- You have the right within the meaning of the law to request access to and the correction of your personal data from us as a data controller.
- You have other rights, such as the right of cancellation, the right to limit the processing, the right to object to direct marketing, the right to the portability of personal data.
- You have the right to disagree with the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
In the above-mentioned cases, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inconvenience, dissatisfaction and identification of a potential privacy violation.
The state supervision of data protection is entrusted to the Úřad na ochranu osobních údajů (Personal Data Protection Office) where it is possible to obtain information in the field of personal data processing and in case of disagreement with the resolution of an objection by a company regarding the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to contact this office with their complaint (www.uoou.cz).