Privacy of the e-shop www.zoxcall.com
ZOXCALL a.s. with registered office at Havlíčkova 1030/1, 110 00 Praha 1, identification number (IČ): 27904938, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Insert 11923 (hereinafter referred to as “Seller” or “Administrator” (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) ), the following personal information:
- name surname
- e-mail adress
- telephone number
- address / seat
The above personal data must be processed for order handling and other performance of the contract if there is a purchase agreement between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data enables Article 6 (1) b) Regulation – processing is necessary to fulfill the contract.
Seller also processes these data to record the contract and any future application and defense of the rights and obligations of the parties. The storage and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless otherwise required by the law for the maintenance of the contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1) c) and f) Regulation – the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the trustee.
The e-mail address or the telephone number may be sent news and other commercial communications to the buyer, this procedure allows Section 7 (3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On information society services, if the buyer does not refuse it. These messages can be unsubscribed at any time by any means – such as sending an email or clicking on a link in a business message.
The processing of personal data is carried out by Zoxcall a.s., a personal data administrator. Personal data for this manager is also processed by processors:
- Provider filing online, CZECH POST
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
The administrator does not have a person called a commissioner. Administrator can be contacted at email@example.com.
The Privacy Manager, as the operator of the www.zoxcall.com website, uses the cookies used on this website for the purpose of:
- tracking site traffic, and creating visitor statistics and visitor behavior on websites
- basic functionality of the website
The collection of cookies for the purposes above may be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legitimate reason – the legitimate interest of the trustee, and Article 6 (1) f) Regulation.
Websites can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of Web site visitors’ behavior data – this mode can either be set within the browser settings, or it is possible to oppose such collection on the basis of a legitimate interest of the administrator in accordance with Article 21 of the Regulation that is available at the bottom of the website. Your objection will be evaluated without delay. The cookies necessary for the functionality of the site will only be retained for the time necessary for the operation of the site.
If a visitor raises an objection to the processing of the technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, in such a case, the full functionality and compatibility of the website can not be guaranteed.
Cookies that are collected to measure site traffic and generate statistics about visitor traffic and visitor behavior on the web are considered in a bulk and anonymous form that does not allow individual identification.
Collected cookies are processed by other processors:
- Google Analytics Provider, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- Cancel at any time the sending of business communications,
- to object to processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller,
- ask us for information about how we process your personal data,
- request us access to these data and update or repair them, or request processing restrictions,
- to require us to erase these personal data, we will delete the deletion unless this is inconsistent with the applicable laws or legitimate interests of the controller,
- to the portability of data in the case of automated processing on the basis of consent or performance of the contract,
- request a copy of the processed personal data,
- for effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights under the Regulation have been breached as a result of the processing of your personal data in violation of this Regulation,
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.